- Stack load 14,000 lbs, Stack height up to 10 containers high
- One-piece design unique molded in ribbing gives extra sidewall strength
- Smooth surface allows for better pack-out
- Inquire, RFID tags are available for traceability and tracking
- High-density polyethylene structural foam meets USDA Standards, direct food contact
Bulk Container, One Piece Construction, no vent, Gray, 48" x 40" x 31" tall OD, Tare Weight 74 lbs
bulk container, bin, solid, gray 48 x 40 x 31 inches tall , external dimension, internal dimensions 45 x 36 1/2 x 25 3/4 inches tall,
Our bulk bins are made of high-impact-resistant HDPE structural foam, fixed wall are durable and recyclable. These make a great choice for pumpkins, apples and many other produce options. Compact containers are also temperature-resistant and UV-resistant. The unique molding in ribbing will give extra sidewall strength and prevent bulging of the bin. Bins can be stacked up to 10 bins high on a firm level surface with evenly distributed weight. Specifications: 20.4 bushels, 190 US gallons, 25.4 cubic feet Maximum load 1,500 pounds, Stack load 14,000 pounds, empty 74 pounds, Pallet 4 way 48 x 48 inches. Side walls 28.5 inches high. Maximum load 1,500 pounds. Material, Gray High-density polyethylene structural foam Bins meet USDA standards for direct food contact.
Inquire about a solid walls, use lid No 753
Cost-effective versus wood and corrugated.
RFID tags are available for traceability and tracking.
Inquire about color options, embossed logo, drain plugs, bulkhead drains